Through the Center for High-Performing Schools, SEDL partners with schools and districts to improve teaching and learning and produce lasting changes in organizational cultures. Our range of services provide leadership teams and teachers with the knowledge and skills to achieve and sustain their desired changes.
Our consultants work side-by-side with you to identify your unique needs, design the right interventions, and implement and sustain new strategies and innovations.
- Universal: General one-time or short-term consultations to provide information or resources
- Targeted: Consultations focused on specific needs; short- and long-term arrangements
- Intensive: Long-term partnerships to plan and achieve significant changes in organizational operations, programs, policies, or practice
Our professional development services are tailored to your needs and offer flexible delivery options.
- In-person and on-site sessions
- Online courses
- Blended learning models (combine in-person and virtual-delivery formats)
When you partner with the Center for High-Performing Schools, you get the support you need:
- Systemic strategies: Change happens throughout an entire organization. Using a systemic approach integrates every level of a school or district into the change process to ensure success.
- Collaborative approach: We work collaboratively with school and district leadership teams to review data, identify needs, plan solutions, build knowledge and skills, and monitor implementation of solutions to ensure success.
- Best evidence: We use the latest research in education and related fields to develop solutions and provide professional development that is informed by the best available evidence.
- Real-world expertise: Our consultants have years of experience both in and out of the school and district setting. They understand the need for solutions grounded in the realities of practice and that work for your specific context.
- Long-term support: We work with you over an extended period to help you measure and improve the implementation and impact of the solutions we’ve developed with you.
- Sustainability: We build the knowledge and skills of your team so your organization can continue and sustain the solutions we have developed and implemented together.